Backroad Vanilla Porter
Rating:What did you think of it? Never Tried It
Podcast: Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World
Backroad Vanilla Porter presents a mahogany brown color, not super dark, with a light amount of off-white head. There is a distinct smell of brown sugar followed by vanilla as the aroma fades away. The flavor is malt forward. It starts off sweet and then a wave of dark toasted malts and an ashy bitterness comes through and prevents the sweetness from becoming overwhelming, a delicate balance. The mouthfeel is creamy and it is light-bodied for a porter. If you are taking the backroads through southern Oregon, see if you can find this one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snpaulson added a rating for 3.8 Miles. 3 minutes ago
- Vette432 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 42 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Juice IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hoppiness Is A Warm Pun. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Blonde De L'Enfer (25th Anniversary Beer). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity