Backroad Vanilla Porter
Rating:What did you think of it? Never Tried It
Podcast: Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World
Backroad Vanilla Porter presents a mahogany brown color, not super dark, with a light amount of off-white head. There is a distinct smell of brown sugar followed by vanilla as the aroma fades away. The flavor is malt forward. It starts off sweet and then a wave of dark toasted malts and an ashy bitterness comes through and prevents the sweetness from becoming overwhelming, a delicate balance. The mouthfeel is creamy and it is light-bodied for a porter. If you are taking the backroads through southern Oregon, see if you can find this one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for IPA 395. 59 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to The Haze Craze of the IPA. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 listened to From the Archives Part 1. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to What's My Name Again?. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Ripe IPA. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other listened to Beers Up North. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Rebel Rider Session IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity