Backroad Vanilla Porter
Rating:What did you think of it? Never Tried It
Podcast: Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World
Backroad Vanilla Porter presents a mahogany brown color, not super dark, with a light amount of off-white head. There is a distinct smell of brown sugar followed by vanilla as the aroma fades away. The flavor is malt forward. It starts off sweet and then a wave of dark toasted malts and an ashy bitterness comes through and prevents the sweetness from becoming overwhelming, a delicate balance. The mouthfeel is creamy and it is light-bodied for a porter. If you are taking the backroads through southern Oregon, see if you can find this one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 52 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Summertime Brews. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Get Back to Wort!. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for The Calling IPA. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 7 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Buddy Black Rye IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity