Back Home Gingerbread Stout
Back Home is a dark brown color with a ton of tan head. It has an overwhelming aroma of ginger spice, graham cracker, and burnt malts. It taste very much like it smells, like a gingerbread cookie with a dark malt base that gives off hints of caramelized sugar and cinnamon. There are also some clove notes. This is medium bodied with a whole lot of carbonation and definitely has Christmas written all over it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Alpha King. 16 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Hanalei Island IPA. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Erdinger Oktoberfest. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Erdinger Oktoberfest. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Cow Punk IPA. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Schlafly White Lager. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity