Back Home Gingerbread Stout
Back Home is a dark brown color with a ton of tan head. It has an overwhelming aroma of ginger spice, graham cracker, and burnt malts. It taste very much like it smells, like a gingerbread cookie with a dark malt base that gives off hints of caramelized sugar and cinnamon. There are also some clove notes. This is medium bodied with a whole lot of carbonation and definitely has Christmas written all over it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Le Merle. 47 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Bitter Monk. 1 hour ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for PseudoSue Galaxy Dry Hopped. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Devil Dancer. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Hop Kitchen - Bretta IPA. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Gregorius Trappist Ale. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB and 1 other added a rating for Mana Wheat. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity