Back Home Gingerbread Stout
Back Home is a dark brown color with a ton of tan head. It has an overwhelming aroma of ginger spice, graham cracker, and burnt malts. It taste very much like it smells, like a gingerbread cookie with a dark malt base that gives off hints of caramelized sugar and cinnamon. There are also some clove notes. This is medium bodied with a whole lot of carbonation and definitely has Christmas written all over it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Big Daddy IPA. 7 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 48 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Santa's Private Reserve Ale (2018). 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Erdinger Oktoberfest. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Uppercut IPA. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for The Slowest Drink at the Saddest Bar on the Sunniest Day in the Greatest City. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Chief of Chiefs. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity