Back Home Gingerbread Stout
Back Home is a dark brown color with a ton of tan head. It has an overwhelming aroma of ginger spice, graham cracker, and burnt malts. It taste very much like it smells, like a gingerbread cookie with a dark malt base that gives off hints of caramelized sugar and cinnamon. There are also some clove notes. This is medium bodied with a whole lot of carbonation and definitely has Christmas written all over it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 13 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hoss. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Zombie Dust. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Mamma's Candied Yams. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Tower IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Super Session #2. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Suicide Squeeze IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity