Pours a golden to pale amber color with a mild haze. Head is about 1 finger thick, off-white, and creamy. Hoppy aroma of tropical fruit and citrus. Taste is dominated by tropical fruit: mango, lychee, pineapple, papaya, and guava. Maybe some stone fruit and citrus. Juicy and a bit sweet on the finish. Mouthfeel is juicy and sticky with light bittterness. The 8.1% is dangerously hidden. Finishes smooth with a lingering sweetness. Not bad.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for 11th Anniversary Barleywine. 25 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Backroad Vanilla Porter. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to It's a Trappist!. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Gin-Barrel-Aged Tripel. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for The Devil's Invention. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Olympia Beer. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to From the Archives Part 1. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Stout at the Devil