Pours a golden to pale amber color with a mild haze. Head is about 1 finger thick, off-white, and creamy. Hoppy aroma of tropical fruit and citrus. Taste is dominated by tropical fruit: mango, lychee, pineapple, papaya, and guava. Maybe some stone fruit and citrus. Juicy and a bit sweet on the finish. Mouthfeel is juicy and sticky with light bittterness. The 8.1% is dangerously hidden. Finishes smooth with a lingering sweetness. Not bad.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Mega Monster Imperial IPA. 26 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Super Beta. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Creme Brulee Imperial Milk Stout. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Origin DIPA. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Icelandic Winter Ale (2016). 5 hours ago
- Alexa listened to All About the Stout. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity