Pours a golden to pale amber color with a mild haze. Head is about 1 finger thick, off-white, and creamy. Hoppy aroma of tropical fruit and citrus. Taste is dominated by tropical fruit: mango, lychee, pineapple, papaya, and guava. Maybe some stone fruit and citrus. Juicy and a bit sweet on the finish. Mouthfeel is juicy and sticky with light bittterness. The 8.1% is dangerously hidden. Finishes smooth with a lingering sweetness. Not bad.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Attack Frequency. 59 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Union Jack. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hop Troll: Amarillo. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Super Cereal. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Fullerton Haze Hop Blend No. 6. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Logic Gate. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Crusher. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity