Pours a golden to pale amber color with a mild haze. Head is about 1 finger thick, off-white, and creamy. Hoppy aroma of tropical fruit and citrus. Taste is dominated by tropical fruit: mango, lychee, pineapple, papaya, and guava. Maybe some stone fruit and citrus. Juicy and a bit sweet on the finish. Mouthfeel is juicy and sticky with light bittterness. The 8.1% is dangerously hidden. Finishes smooth with a lingering sweetness. Not bad.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Pop-Up Session IPA. 44 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to Beaver State Brews. 1 hour ago
- SuzyQ commented on beer General Sherman IPA. 1 hour ago
- SuzyQ added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Finial Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 6. 4 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity