Avery Twenty Three Anniversary
Avery 23 is very dark in color, dark brown with a purplish hue. It has almost no head and very little carbonation. The aroma is also quite reserved with just a slight Belgian yeast smell and some dark cherry. It takes a few sips to adjust to the sweetness, but when you do you get a ton of great fruit flavor, grape and cherry with a slight tartness in the aftertaste that keeps the sweetness from lingering too long. It is medium bodied and not at all boozy for 8.7%. Avery has come up with a very unique and balanced beer to celebrate their 23rd.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for On Fleek. 52 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 2 hours ago
- DadMike added a rating for Brown Angel. 2 hours ago
- beavwarius and 1 other commented on beer Coors Light. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Purple Haze. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Citra High. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Log Yard IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Operation IPA Overload. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity