Avery Twenty Three Anniversary
Avery 23 is very dark in color, dark brown with a purplish hue. It has almost no head and very little carbonation. The aroma is also quite reserved with just a slight Belgian yeast smell and some dark cherry. It takes a few sips to adjust to the sweetness, but when you do you get a ton of great fruit flavor, grape and cherry with a slight tartness in the aftertaste that keeps the sweetness from lingering too long. It is medium bodied and not at all boozy for 8.7%. Avery has come up with a very unique and balanced beer to celebrate their 23rd.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Viejo Rojo. 25 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Sweet Sunny South. 1 hour ago
- lposada listened to Beers Up North. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to From the Archives Part 1. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Cross of Gold. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Hazy Rider. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saint Arnold 20th Anniversary Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity