Avery Twenty Three Anniversary
Avery 23 is very dark in color, dark brown with a purplish hue. It has almost no head and very little carbonation. The aroma is also quite reserved with just a slight Belgian yeast smell and some dark cherry. It takes a few sips to adjust to the sweetness, but when you do you get a ton of great fruit flavor, grape and cherry with a slight tartness in the aftertaste that keeps the sweetness from lingering too long. It is medium bodied and not at all boozy for 8.7%. Avery has come up with a very unique and balanced beer to celebrate their 23rd.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Big Juicy IPA. 22 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Pliny The Younger. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Santa's Private Reserve Ale (2018). 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to San Diego Part 2. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Plum Riot. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Devil Went Down To Oregon. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Saint Archer Mosaic IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity