Avery Twenty Three Anniversary
Avery 23 is very dark in color, dark brown with a purplish hue. It has almost no head and very little carbonation. The aroma is also quite reserved with just a slight Belgian yeast smell and some dark cherry. It takes a few sips to adjust to the sweetness, but when you do you get a ton of great fruit flavor, grape and cherry with a slight tartness in the aftertaste that keeps the sweetness from lingering too long. It is medium bodied and not at all boozy for 8.7%. Avery has come up with a very unique and balanced beer to celebrate their 23rd.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 25 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Winter is Here. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Gimme Mo. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Source Series Apis. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lizard People. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for 3-Way IPA 2020. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity