Avery Twenty Three Anniversary
Avery 23 is very dark in color, dark brown with a purplish hue. It has almost no head and very little carbonation. The aroma is also quite reserved with just a slight Belgian yeast smell and some dark cherry. It takes a few sips to adjust to the sweetness, but when you do you get a ton of great fruit flavor, grape and cherry with a slight tartness in the aftertaste that keeps the sweetness from lingering too long. It is medium bodied and not at all boozy for 8.7%. Avery has come up with a very unique and balanced beer to celebrate their 23rd.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 9 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Everyone Gose Mad. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to L.A. Beers. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Never Better. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Mocha Wednesday (2016 Edition). 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other added a rating for Truck Trail. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Oatmeal Stout with Mulish Coffee. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Kabru West Coast IPA