Avery Twenty Three Anniversary
Avery 23 is very dark in color, dark brown with a purplish hue. It has almost no head and very little carbonation. The aroma is also quite reserved with just a slight Belgian yeast smell and some dark cherry. It takes a few sips to adjust to the sweetness, but when you do you get a ton of great fruit flavor, grape and cherry with a slight tartness in the aftertaste that keeps the sweetness from lingering too long. It is medium bodied and not at all boozy for 8.7%. Avery has come up with a very unique and balanced beer to celebrate their 23rd.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Abita Amber. 57 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Better Days. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Umbrella Single-Hop IPA. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Drunken Master. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Miami Gras. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for New Glarus Enigma. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Otra Vez. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for For British Eyes Only. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity