Avant Garde is a cloudy copper colored ale with an aroma of earthy malts, Belgian yeast and rain water. On the taste it starts off with a bready flavor with a musky fruitiness like an apple past its prime. The aftertaste has some champagne-like characteristics. This is basically a darker version of a farmhouse ale and is very representative of the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 37 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Ultra Violet Blackberry Sour Ale. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Black Rajah. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mogli. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Peeper Ale. 7 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Samuel Adams Brown Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity