Avant Garde is a cloudy copper colored ale with an aroma of earthy malts, Belgian yeast and rain water. On the taste it starts off with a bready flavor with a musky fruitiness like an apple past its prime. The aftertaste has some champagne-like characteristics. This is basically a darker version of a farmhouse ale and is very representative of the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Oatmeal Stout with Mulish Coffee. 30 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Birra Nursia Bionda. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Capitulation. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Summer Solstice. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jubel 2015. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 6 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity