Avant Garde is a cloudy copper colored ale with an aroma of earthy malts, Belgian yeast and rain water. On the taste it starts off with a bready flavor with a musky fruitiness like an apple past its prime. The aftertaste has some champagne-like characteristics. This is basically a darker version of a farmhouse ale and is very representative of the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Holy Hermit. 49 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Celebration Ale (2018). 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Blueberry Boyfriend. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Peanut Butter Latte. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lifted Embargo IPA. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to It's a Trappist!. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Blue Love. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Reuben's Mosaic Crush. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity