Avant Garde is a cloudy copper colored ale with an aroma of earthy malts, Belgian yeast and rain water. On the taste it starts off with a bready flavor with a musky fruitiness like an apple past its prime. The aftertaste has some champagne-like characteristics. This is basically a darker version of a farmhouse ale and is very representative of the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Lemon Drip. 28 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Über Affengeil. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Santilli. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Double Scatterbrain DDH w/Citra. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Double Dose IPA. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Today's Class: Beer 101. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for King Sue. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to Founders. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity