Avant Garde is a cloudy copper colored ale with an aroma of earthy malts, Belgian yeast and rain water. On the taste it starts off with a bready flavor with a musky fruitiness like an apple past its prime. The aftertaste has some champagne-like characteristics. This is basically a darker version of a farmhouse ale and is very representative of the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Snowdrift Vanilla Porter. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Switcheroo Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Eastbound and Downed. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Gigantic IPA. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other added a rating for The Devil's Invention. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Samuel Adams Brown Ale. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Redhook Sunrye Summer Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity