Auto Shop West Coast Double IPA
Autoshop pours a dark orange/light copper color with a slim white head that dissipates quickly down to a ring around the top of the glass. The mild aroma hints at rye and citrus hops. The flavor is a rustic, rye malt base and with a pine and grapefruit hop aftertaste and plenty of delicious bitterness. IPAs used to have a lot of bitterness, the market-correction was the fruity haze craze. Whether this is a throwback or another correction, it's a quality example of the classic West Coast Double.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 30 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Boom Sauce. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Icelandic Arctic Berry Ale. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Blue Shell. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Hop-A-Tronic Lupulositor. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Three Harvest Fresh Hop Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity