Auto Shop West Coast Double IPA
Autoshop pours a dark orange/light copper color with a slim white head that dissipates quickly down to a ring around the top of the glass. The mild aroma hints at rye and citrus hops. The flavor is a rustic, rye malt base and with a pine and grapefruit hop aftertaste and plenty of delicious bitterness. IPAs used to have a lot of bitterness, the market-correction was the fruity haze craze. Whether this is a throwback or another correction, it's a quality example of the classic West Coast Double.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders reDANKulous. 14 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Tropic Haze IPA. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Olympia Beer. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Firestone Unfiltered DBA. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Spotted Cow. 3 hours ago
- plarson and 1 other listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Fera Fermentum. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Sour Power Hour. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity