Auto Shop West Coast Double IPA
Autoshop pours a dark orange/light copper color with a slim white head that dissipates quickly down to a ring around the top of the glass. The mild aroma hints at rye and citrus hops. The flavor is a rustic, rye malt base and with a pine and grapefruit hop aftertaste and plenty of delicious bitterness. IPAs used to have a lot of bitterness, the market-correction was the fruity haze craze. Whether this is a throwback or another correction, it's a quality example of the classic West Coast Double.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 26 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sharkinator White IPA. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Azacca IPA. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Brasserie Des Rocs Brune. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Alpers Trout Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Rogue Cold Brew IPA. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Shuttle Bunny (8th Anniversary) Double White IPA. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Schlafly White Lager. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity