Atticus pours a dark reddish copper color, and it's pretty transparent despite being unfiltered. It's floral and fragrant, with lots of fresh, grassy hops on the nose. Mouthfeel is medium-bodied and bready, with some toasted malt sweetness. This is a well rounded beer, fairly malt forward but balanced nicely with a generous amount of hops. The sweet, toasted malt flavor is something you don't find in many IPAs.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- kspainhome added a rating for Leisure Lagoon. 7 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Summer Solstice. 26 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 52 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tap It IPA. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity