Atticus pours a dark reddish copper color, and it's pretty transparent despite being unfiltered. It's floral and fragrant, with lots of fresh, grassy hops on the nose. Mouthfeel is medium-bodied and bready, with some toasted malt sweetness. This is a well rounded beer, fairly malt forward but balanced nicely with a generous amount of hops. The sweet, toasted malt flavor is something you don't find in many IPAs.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for M-43. 35 minutes ago
- ghost74 and 1 other added a rating for Panther. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Pyramid Hefeweizen. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Three Philosophers (2015). 5 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for LagerHosen. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller and 1 other listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity