Atticus pours a dark reddish copper color, and it's pretty transparent despite being unfiltered. It's floral and fragrant, with lots of fresh, grassy hops on the nose. Mouthfeel is medium-bodied and bready, with some toasted malt sweetness. This is a well rounded beer, fairly malt forward but balanced nicely with a generous amount of hops. The sweet, toasted malt flavor is something you don't find in many IPAs.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 9 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Portlandia. 58 minutes ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Some Pumpkins. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 3 hours ago
- HansKennedy30 added a rating for Peeper Ale. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Saison de Lis. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Union Jack. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Last Chance IPA. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity