Atticus pours a dark reddish copper color, and it's pretty transparent despite being unfiltered. It's floral and fragrant, with lots of fresh, grassy hops on the nose. Mouthfeel is medium-bodied and bready, with some toasted malt sweetness. This is a well rounded beer, fairly malt forward but balanced nicely with a generous amount of hops. The sweet, toasted malt flavor is something you don't find in many IPAs.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 25 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hop Swingers. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Local's Stash: BBA Lawyers, Guns & Money. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Revelation Rye IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Just for Fun. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to L.A. Beers. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Dorado. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity