Atticus pours a dark reddish copper color, and it's pretty transparent despite being unfiltered. It's floral and fragrant, with lots of fresh, grassy hops on the nose. Mouthfeel is medium-bodied and bready, with some toasted malt sweetness. This is a well rounded beer, fairly malt forward but balanced nicely with a generous amount of hops. The sweet, toasted malt flavor is something you don't find in many IPAs.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 29 minutes ago
- duffy12 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for The Next Episode. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Collaboration No. 6 Barrel Aged Blend. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Top Cutter IPA. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Firestone Lager. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Rosebud Special Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity