Pours a hazy, golden orange color with a foamy off-white head and plentiful lacing. Fresh and juicy aroma of citrus and stone fruit. Taste follows the nose, with orange, grapefruit, peach, apricot, and some tropical fruit. Maybe even a bit of mint-like herbal flavors that lend a dry and refreshing nature. Fruity but not overly juicy. Mouthfeel is dry, light to medium bodied. Finishes smooth with a slightly bitter grapefruit finish. Overall a really nice hazy IPA from Modern Times.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for San Diego Pale Ale .394. 10 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Mind Haze IPA. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Tre Fontane Tripel Trappist Ale. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Flocculative Tendencies. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 and 1 other listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Erdinger Oktoberfest. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Oak Aged Highland Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity