Pours a hazy, golden orange color with a foamy off-white head and plentiful lacing. Fresh and juicy aroma of citrus and stone fruit. Taste follows the nose, with orange, grapefruit, peach, apricot, and some tropical fruit. Maybe even a bit of mint-like herbal flavors that lend a dry and refreshing nature. Fruity but not overly juicy. Mouthfeel is dry, light to medium bodied. Finishes smooth with a slightly bitter grapefruit finish. Overall a really nice hazy IPA from Modern Times.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris and 1 other listened to The Dark and the Pale. 20 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Firestone Pale 31. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Anchor Steam Beer. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Blonde De L'Enfer (25th Anniversary Beer). 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity