Art Car IPA
Art Car IPA pours a clear, golden color. Two fingers of white, foamy head. Hoppy aroma with hints of tropical fruit and berry. Taste is hoppy as well, primarily with tropical fruit flavors, but also some stone fruit and citrus. Well balanced with a nice malt profile. The malts turn sweet, especially in the finish. Light to medium body for 7.1%, with light bitterness as well. Mouthfeel is really smooth. A solid IPA from Texas’ oldest craft brewery.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for The Brew Bitch IPA. 28 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Thirsty Trout Porter. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hammerland DIPA. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Peeper Ale. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Pataskala Red X IPA. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for KillaPilz. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Upslope Citra Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity