Art Car IPA
Art Car IPA pours a clear, golden color. Two fingers of white, foamy head. Hoppy aroma with hints of tropical fruit and berry. Taste is hoppy as well, primarily with tropical fruit flavors, but also some stone fruit and citrus. Well balanced with a nice malt profile. The malts turn sweet, especially in the finish. Light to medium body for 7.1%, with light bitterness as well. Mouthfeel is really smooth. A solid IPA from Texas’ oldest craft brewery.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Maduro. 15 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Truck Trail. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for West Coast AF Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Vanilla Bean Buffalo Sweat. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Cherenkov Russian Imperial Stout . 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Pumpkin Harvest Ale. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Imperial Tanilla Porter. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity