Art Car IPA
Art Car IPA pours a clear, golden color. Two fingers of white, foamy head. Hoppy aroma with hints of tropical fruit and berry. Taste is hoppy as well, primarily with tropical fruit flavors, but also some stone fruit and citrus. Well balanced with a nice malt profile. The malts turn sweet, especially in the finish. Light to medium body for 7.1%, with light bitterness as well. Mouthfeel is really smooth. A solid IPA from Texas' oldest craft brewery.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for General Sherman IPA - Double Dry Hopped. 15 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Mega Monster Imperial IPA. 47 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Super Beta. 2 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Creme Brulee Imperial Milk Stout. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Origin DIPA. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Icelandic Winter Ale (2016). 5 hours ago
- Alexa listened to All About the Stout. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity