Art Car IPA
Art Car IPA pours a clear, golden color. Two fingers of white, foamy head. Hoppy aroma with hints of tropical fruit and berry. Taste is hoppy as well, primarily with tropical fruit flavors, but also some stone fruit and citrus. Well balanced with a nice malt profile. The malts turn sweet, especially in the finish. Light to medium body for 7.1%, with light bitterness as well. Mouthfeel is really smooth. A solid IPA from Texas’ oldest craft brewery.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Velvet Evil. 23 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Everyone Gose Mad. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to L.A. Beers. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Never Better. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Mocha Wednesday (2016 Edition). 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other added a rating for Truck Trail. 6 hours ago
- plarson listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Kabru West Coast IPA