Arrogant Bastard Ale
Arrogant Bastard is one of the original and most widely known craft beers. On the pour, it's a dark amber color with a thick, khaki colored head. It's very malt forward, with a burnt and roasted malt bitterness from start to finish. It's also oaky, with hints of caramel and more bitterness from the hops. No doubt this is a complex beer, but it's bold and very in your face. It's certainly not for everyone, but must be tried at least once.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 27 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Sum'r Summer Ale. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Boone County Brown. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Juice. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity