Arrogant Bastard Ale
Arrogant Bastard is one of the original and most widely known craft beers. On the pour, it's a dark amber color with a thick, khaki colored head. It's very malt forward, with a burnt and roasted malt bitterness from start to finish. It's also oaky, with hints of caramel and more bitterness from the hops. No doubt this is a complex beer, but it's bold and very in your face. It's certainly not for everyone, but must be tried at least once.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Bliss Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Worthy Adversary. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Cerise de Michigan. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Downtown Brown. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Relay IPA. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Vicinity. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for El Jefe Imperial Stout. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity