Arctic Saison Batch #5
This Grassroots Brewing collab between Hill Farmstead and Anchorage Brewing Co. pours a straw color with several fingers of super white, frothy head. Aroma has some classic farmhouse funk with Brettanomyces and grassy, floral hops. Taste is delicious. Less Brett in the taste than we got in the aroma, but still a nice amount of funk. Fruity taste with citrus, banana, apple, white grape, and pear. There's an earthy, herbal spice as well as oaky, wood barrel notes. Wild, natural flavors like it was made on a farm. Well balanced and complex with an effervescent mouthfeel. Highly carbonated with a dry finish that really brings out all of the various flavors. Sophisticated and complex - this is an excellent saison!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 6 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Dream Yard. 56 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Fort George Fresh IPA. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Identity Crisis. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Pacific Kölsch Highway. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity