Arctic Saison Batch #5
This Grassroots Brewing collab between Hill Farmstead and Anchorage Brewing Co. pours a straw color with several fingers of super white, frothy head. Aroma has some classic farmhouse funk with Brettanomyces and grassy, floral hops. Taste is delicious. Less Brett in the taste than we got in the aroma, but still a nice amount of funk. Fruity taste with citrus, banana, apple, white grape, and pear. There's an earthy, herbal spice as well as oaky, wood barrel notes. Wild, natural flavors like it was made on a farm. Well balanced and complex with an effervescent mouthfeel. Highly carbonated with a dry finish that really brings out all of the various flavors. Sophisticated and complex - this is an excellent saison!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 27 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Future Perfect. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- IPAman listened to The Gold Standard. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Exploring the Vault. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Springboard Ale. 6 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity