Arctic Saison Batch #5
This Grassroots Brewing collab between Hill Farmstead and Anchorage Brewing Co. pours a straw color with several fingers of super white, frothy head. Aroma has some classic farmhouse funk with Brettanomyces and grassy, floral hops. Taste is delicious. Less Brett in the taste than we got in the aroma, but still a nice amount of funk. Fruity taste with citrus, banana, apple, white grape, and pear. There’s an earthy, herbal spice as well as oaky, wood barrel notes. Wild, natural flavors like it was made on a farm. Well balanced and complex with an effervescent mouthfeel. Highly carbonated with a dry finish that really brings out all of the various flavors. Sophisticated and complex – this is an excellent saison!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Backroad Vanilla Porter. 1 minute ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Red Glove. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Only Echoes Respond. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Portlandia. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Squall IPA. 5 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Winter is Here. 6 hours ago
- snpaulson added a rating for 3.8 Miles. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity