Arctic Saison Batch #5
This Grassroots Brewing collab between Hill Farmstead and Anchorage Brewing Co. pours a straw color with several fingers of super white, frothy head. Aroma has some classic farmhouse funk with Brettanomyces and grassy, floral hops. Taste is delicious. Less Brett in the taste than we got in the aroma, but still a nice amount of funk. Fruity taste with citrus, banana, apple, white grape, and pear. There's an earthy, herbal spice as well as oaky, wood barrel notes. Wild, natural flavors like it was made on a farm. Well balanced and complex with an effervescent mouthfeel. Highly carbonated with a dry finish that really brings out all of the various flavors. Sophisticated and complex - this is an excellent saison!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Molecular Self Assembly. 35 minutes ago
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic). 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Brooklyn Local 1. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Chau Tien Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Red Glove. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lemon Drip. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity