Arctic Devil pours beautiful dark amber brown color with a barrage of tiny bubbles that then settle down into a small stream floating upwards. The off-white head is thin but present. The aroma is reminiscent of port wine with enough booze present to give you goosebumps. Amazingly the booze from the aroma doesn't translate to the flavor; this is smooth as silk with very little kick. In the taste, rustic flavors of roasty malts, bourbon and oak coalesce with the sweeter flavors of melted butter, caramel apple and brown sugar. This is an incredibly complex beer and one of the best of the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Shake Chocolate Porter. 9 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Sumatra Mountain Brown. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Beers Up North. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Love Child No. 8. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Ginnepin Saison Ale. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sam Adams Octoberfest. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity