Arctic Devil pours beautiful dark amber brown color with a barrage of tiny bubbles that then settle down into a small stream floating upwards. The off-white head is thin but present. The aroma is reminiscent of port wine with enough booze present to give you goosebumps. Amazingly the booze from the aroma doesn't translate to the flavor; this is smooth as silk with very little kick. In the taste, rustic flavors of roasty malts, bourbon and oak coalesce with the sweeter flavors of melted butter, caramel apple and brown sugar. This is an incredibly complex beer and one of the best of the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Back to the Brews. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Moxee-Moron. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Marionberry Braggot. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity