Arctic Devil pours beautiful dark amber brown color with a barrage of tiny bubbles that then settle down into a small stream floating upwards. The off-white head is thin but present. The aroma is reminiscent of port wine with enough booze present to give you goosebumps. Amazingly the booze from the aroma doesn't translate to the flavor; this is smooth as silk with very little kick. In the taste, rustic flavors of roasty malts, bourbon and oak coalesce with the sweeter flavors of melted butter, caramel apple and brown sugar. This is an incredibly complex beer and one of the best of the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 listened to What's My Name Again?. 28 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Exit 18 Baltic Porter. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dorado High. 2 hours ago
- lposada listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Great Divide Hercules. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to On the Boulevard. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity