Arctic Devil pours beautiful dark amber brown color with a barrage of tiny bubbles that then settle down into a small stream floating upwards. The off-white head is thin but present. The aroma is reminiscent of port wine with enough booze present to give you goosebumps. Amazingly the booze from the aroma doesn't translate to the flavor; this is smooth as silk with very little kick. In the taste, rustic flavors of roasty malts, bourbon and oak coalesce with the sweeter flavors of melted butter, caramel apple and brown sugar. This is an incredibly complex beer and one of the best of the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Rod Rye. 6 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Fruit Tramp. 40 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to Hop o' The Morning. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Rosebud Special Ale. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Sister. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to What's My Name Again?. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity