Aprium Dream pours a bright, lemony yellow that's hazy with little head but some carbonation bubbling. The aroma is super fragrant with strong apricot and plum fruit sticky sweetness. It has a fantastic mouthfeel but it's low on carbonation. The taste is a sharp, biting sour with a nice tartness up front. It's refreshing with very subtle plum and apricot flavors, and ends crisply.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Exit 3 Blueberry Braggot. 21 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Birra Nursia Bionda. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Pina Agria. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Snow Plow Milk Stout. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Derivative: Mystery. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Something to Reel (Juicy IPA #13). 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for The Patsy. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity