Aprium Dream pours a bright, lemony yellow that's hazy with little head but some carbonation bubbling. The aroma is super fragrant with strong apricot and plum fruit sticky sweetness. It has a fantastic mouthfeel but it's low on carbonation. The taste is a sharp, biting sour with a nice tartness up front. It's refreshing with very subtle plum and apricot flavors, and ends crisply.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 listened to What's My Name Again?. 53 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hopslam Ale. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for IPA 395. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for F* Cancer IPA. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Experimental J-Hole. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for California 99 Golden Ale. 7 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity