Aprium Dream pours a bright, lemony yellow that's hazy with little head but some carbonation bubbling. The aroma is super fragrant with strong apricot and plum fruit sticky sweetness. It has a fantastic mouthfeel but it's low on carbonation. The taste is a sharp, biting sour with a nice tartness up front. It's refreshing with very subtle plum and apricot flavors, and ends crisply.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Lupulin River. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Calm Before the Storm. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 and 1 other added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other added a rating for Death From Above. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Pumpkin Harvest Ale. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Mosaic Promise. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity