Apricot Cranberry Hefeweizen
Pours a golden orange color with a lot of fizzy carbonation and a sparse white head that completely disappear after a few minutes. The aroma is exactly as you would expect, with a big classic Hefeweizen aroma: yeast, banana and bubblegum. There is also a lot of noticeable apricot aroma. The initial sip reveals a sweet wheat flavor immediately followed by juicy apricot. The cranberry is less noticeable, but with it and a hint of clove in the aftertaste attempt to keep the sweetness from lingering too long. Low carbonation in the beer itself gives it a very smooth texture throughout. Overall this beer is exactly as advertised: many classic hefeweizen characteristics paired with fruit flavors.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 48 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Good Green. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Erdinger Oktoberfest. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Hop Swingers. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Blazing World. 4 hours ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Scattered Glow. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for KillaPilz. 5 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity