Apricot Cranberry Hefeweizen
Pours a golden orange color with a lot of fizzy carbonation and a sparse white head that completely disappear after a few minutes. The aroma is exactly as you would expect, with a big classic Hefeweizen aroma: yeast, banana and bubblegum. There is also a lot of noticeable apricot aroma. The initial sip reveals a sweet wheat flavor immediately followed by juicy apricot. The cranberry is less noticeable, but with it and a hint of clove in the aftertaste attempt to keep the sweetness from lingering too long. Low carbonation in the beer itself gives it a very smooth texture throughout. Overall this beer is exactly as advertised: many classic hefeweizen characteristics paired with fruit flavors.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 9 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Goose IPA. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Black Rajah. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lustro. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Summertime Brews. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 120 Minute IPA. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Pelican. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity