Anderson Valley Briney Melon Gose
Briney Melon Gose is a lighter golden color with a lot of haziness and fizzy head that settles quickly into a film on the top of the beer. The smell combines overly ripe watermelon, vinegar, and salt. The sea salty brininess comes through on the initial taste, followed by sourness on the back of the tongue. Then as the sour dissipates, some watermelon juice flavor comes through in the aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to Portlandia. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Think Tank #17. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to LA LA Land. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Whimsy. 7 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity