Anderson Valley Briney Melon Gose
Briney Melon Gose is a lighter golden color with a lot of haziness and fizzy head that settles quickly into a film on the top of the beer. The smell combines overly ripe watermelon, vinegar, and salt. The sea salty brininess comes through on the initial taste, followed by sourness on the back of the tongue. Then as the sour dissipates, some watermelon juice flavor comes through in the aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Poetic Pestilence. 47 minutes ago
- snfan13 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Buena Vista IPA. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vicinity. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Hop Whoopin'. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Compunction. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Double Chuuurch!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity