Anderson Valley Briney Melon Gose
Briney Melon Gose is a lighter golden color with a lot of haziness and fizzy head that settles quickly into a film on the top of the beer. The smell combines overly ripe watermelon, vinegar, and salt. The sea salty brininess comes through on the initial taste, followed by sourness on the back of the tongue. Then as the sour dissipates, some watermelon juice flavor comes through in the aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 1000 IBU. 4 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for 3 Best Friends Coffee Vanilla Lager. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Firestone Velvet Mocha Merlin. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Heady Topper. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Big Daddy IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity