Anderson Valley Briney Melon Gose
Briney Melon Gose is a lighter golden color with a lot of haziness and fizzy head that settles quickly into a film on the top of the beer. The smell combines overly ripe watermelon, vinegar, and salt. The sea salty brininess comes through on the initial taste, followed by sourness on the back of the tongue. Then as the sour dissipates, some watermelon juice flavor comes through in the aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for It's Complicated Being a Wizard. 1 hour ago
- budman1 listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 6 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for F* Cancer IPA. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity