Anderson Valley Briney Melon Gose
Briney Melon Gose is a lighter golden color with a lot of haziness and fizzy head that settles quickly into a film on the top of the beer. The smell combines overly ripe watermelon, vinegar, and salt. The sea salty brininess comes through on the initial taste, followed by sourness on the back of the tongue. Then as the sour dissipates, some watermelon juice flavor comes through in the aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to White Night. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Breck IPA. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Firestone Pale 31. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Pumpkin Down. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Unplugged Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Allagash House Beer. 7 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Canebrake. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity