Barrel-Aged G&T Gose
The Barrel-Aged G&T Gose pours a deep, hazy golden color with a thin, white head. The aroma is confusing but pleasant - it smells like a gin and tonic, with lemon, juniper, and sourdough notes. There's a slight hint of bourbon peeking through. It's well carbonated and has a light mouthfeel, letting the saltiness play on your tongue. The taste is confusing and complex in the best way because it's not immediately clear if it's a beer, or a cocktail. It's pleasantly tart and has a briny quality to be expected of a gose, but it also has notes of botanicals, citrus, sea salt, vanilla, caramel and maybe even slight chocolate. Overall, this is a very unique and brightly acidic beer and although it sounds super unconventional, it works beautifully.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Saint Archer Mosaic IPA. 31 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Moral Panic. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Hop Rod Rye. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for The 105 IPA. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for The Corruption IPA. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to On the Boulevard. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Grisette Blend #4. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Kabru West Coast IPA