Barrel-Aged G&T Gose
The Barrel-Aged G&T Gose pours a deep, hazy golden color with a thin, white head. The aroma is confusing but pleasant - it smells like a gin and tonic, with lemon, juniper, and sourdough notes. There's a slight hint of bourbon peeking through. It's well carbonated and has a light mouthfeel, letting the saltiness play on your tongue. The taste is confusing and complex in the best way because it's not immediately clear if it's a beer, or a cocktail. It's pleasantly tart and has a briny quality to be expected of a gose, but it also has notes of botanicals, citrus, sea salt, vanilla, caramel and maybe even slight chocolate. Overall, this is a very unique and brightly acidic beer and although it sounds super unconventional, it works beautifully.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Redhook Long Hammer IPA. 45 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Peche 'n Brett. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Graham Cracker Porter. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for On Fleek. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 5 hours ago
- DadMike added a rating for Brown Angel. 6 hours ago
- beavwarius and 1 other commented on beer Coors Light. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity