Barrel-Aged G&T Gose
The Barrel-Aged G&T Gose pours a deep, hazy golden color with a thin, white head. The aroma is confusing but pleasant - it smells like a gin and tonic, with lemon, juniper, and sourdough notes. There's a slight hint of bourbon peeking through. It's well carbonated and has a light mouthfeel, letting the saltiness play on your tongue. The taste is confusing and complex in the best way because it's not immediately clear if it's a beer, or a cocktail. It's pleasantly tart and has a briny quality to be expected of a gose, but it also has notes of botanicals, citrus, sea salt, vanilla, caramel and maybe even slight chocolate. Overall, this is a very unique and brightly acidic beer and although it sounds super unconventional, it works beautifully.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada and 1 other listened to Hop o' The Morning. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Tart of Darkness. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Head South. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Unity 2018 (West Coast IPA). 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Pale to the King. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB and 1 other listened to Beaver State Brews. 7 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Chaotic Double IPA. 8 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity