Barrel-Aged G&T Gose
The Barrel-Aged G&T Gose pours a deep, hazy golden color with a thin, white head. The aroma is confusing but pleasant - it smells like a gin and tonic, with lemon, juniper, and sourdough notes. There's a slight hint of bourbon peeking through. It's well carbonated and has a light mouthfeel, letting the saltiness play on your tongue. The taste is confusing and complex in the best way because it's not immediately clear if it's a beer, or a cocktail. It's pleasantly tart and has a briny quality to be expected of a gose, but it also has notes of botanicals, citrus, sea salt, vanilla, caramel and maybe even slight chocolate. Overall, this is a very unique and brightly acidic beer and although it sounds super unconventional, it works beautifully.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Downtown Brown. 47 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Relay IPA. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Vicinity. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for El Jefe Imperial Stout. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Gigantic IPA. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Four Seasons Of Mother Earth - Winter. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Beaver State Brews. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity