Barrel-Aged G&T Gose
The Barrel-Aged G&T Gose pours a deep, hazy golden color with a thin, white head. The aroma is confusing but pleasant - it smells like a gin and tonic, with lemon, juniper, and sourdough notes. There's a slight hint of bourbon peeking through. It's well carbonated and has a light mouthfeel, letting the saltiness play on your tongue. The taste is confusing and complex in the best way because it's not immediately clear if it's a beer, or a cocktail. It's pleasantly tart and has a briny quality to be expected of a gose, but it also has notes of botanicals, citrus, sea salt, vanilla, caramel and maybe even slight chocolate. Overall, this is a very unique and brightly acidic beer and although it sounds super unconventional, it works beautifully.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning listened to LA LA Land. 21 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Sactown Brews. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Fulton Barrel Aged Proper Porter. 2 hours ago
- Wildflowers4u commented on beer Two Hearted Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Redemption. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Beer V. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for King Sue. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to It's a Trappist!. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity