Barrel-Aged G&T Gose
The Barrel-Aged G&T Gose pours a deep, hazy golden color with a thin, white head. The aroma is confusing but pleasant - it smells like a gin and tonic, with lemon, juniper, and sourdough notes. There's a slight hint of bourbon peeking through. It's well carbonated and has a light mouthfeel, letting the saltiness play on your tongue. The taste is confusing and complex in the best way because it's not immediately clear if it's a beer, or a cocktail. It's pleasantly tart and has a briny quality to be expected of a gose, but it also has notes of botanicals, citrus, sea salt, vanilla, caramel and maybe even slight chocolate. Overall, this is a very unique and brightly acidic beer and although it sounds super unconventional, it works beautifully.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Bout Damn Time DDH. 16 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Davey Murray's Best Scotch Ale. 39 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Petite Sour Reserva Cassis. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for State of Haze. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Intensely Juicy Dank Beautiful (Copy & Paste). 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to IPAs East and West. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for PranQster. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 and 1 other listened to Get Back to Wort!. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity