Barrel-Aged G&T Gose
The Barrel-Aged G&T Gose pours a deep, hazy golden color with a thin, white head. The aroma is confusing but pleasant - it smells like a gin and tonic, with lemon, juniper, and sourdough notes. There's a slight hint of bourbon peeking through. It's well carbonated and has a light mouthfeel, letting the saltiness play on your tongue. The taste is confusing and complex in the best way because it's not immediately clear if it's a beer, or a cocktail. It's pleasantly tart and has a briny quality to be expected of a gose, but it also has notes of botanicals, citrus, sea salt, vanilla, caramel and maybe even slight chocolate. Overall, this is a very unique and brightly acidic beer and although it sounds super unconventional, it works beautifully.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale. 51 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Log Yard IPA. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Sherpa's Survival Kit. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Rise Up. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to LA LA Land. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Bro-Kini. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Lil' Dusty. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity