Anchor Summer Wheat
Anchor Summer Wheat is quite clear for a wheat beer and pours a golden yellow color. The head is thin with slight carbonation but with big bubbles. The aroma is very reserved lending just a hint of wheat and sweetness. It has a smooth lager flavor and a light mouthfeel. There is a slight lemon zest in the aftertaste that leaves a little dryness in the aftertaste that encourages the next sip. A lot of wheat beers these days are over the top with sweetness and the orange fruit flavors. Anchor completely avoids that with this beer keeping everything subtle and leaving you with an incredibly smooth and drinkable warm weather beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis listened to Seattle Show. 52 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Stone Go To IPA. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Eastbound and Downed. 3 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Pacific Northwest. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Lupulin River. 7 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Dale's Pale Ale. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity