Anchor Summer Wheat
Anchor Summer Wheat is quite clear for a wheat beer and pours a golden yellow color. The head is thin with slight carbonation but with big bubbles. The aroma is very reserved lending just a hint of wheat and sweetness. It has a smooth lager flavor and a light mouthfeel. There is a slight lemon zest in the aftertaste that leaves a little dryness in the aftertaste that encourages the next sip. A lot of wheat beers these days are over the top with sweetness and the orange fruit flavors. Anchor completely avoids that with this beer keeping everything subtle and leaving you with an incredibly smooth and drinkable warm weather beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Island Brewing Company IPA. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Goosed. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Achel 8 Blond. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for The Seer. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Stouting Match. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Union Jack. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity