Anchor Summer Wheat
Anchor Summer Wheat is quite clear for a wheat beer and pours a golden yellow color. The head is thin with slight carbonation but with big bubbles. The aroma is very reserved lending just a hint of wheat and sweetness. It has a smooth lager flavor and a light mouthfeel. There is a slight lemon zest in the aftertaste that leaves a little dryness in the aftertaste that encourages the next sip. A lot of wheat beers these days are over the top with sweetness and the orange fruit flavors. Anchor completely avoids that with this beer keeping everything subtle and leaving you with an incredibly smooth and drinkable warm weather beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Stoplight. 38 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Saison de Lis. 1 hour ago
- plarson listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Deserables. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for 99 Problems But A Peach Ain't One. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other added a rating for Santa's Little Helper with Coffee & Cacao (2018). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity