Anchor Summer Wheat
Anchor Summer Wheat is quite clear for a wheat beer and pours a golden yellow color. The head is thin with slight carbonation but with big bubbles. The aroma is very reserved lending just a hint of wheat and sweetness. It has a smooth lager flavor and a light mouthfeel. There is a slight lemon zest in the aftertaste that leaves a little dryness in the aftertaste that encourages the next sip. A lot of wheat beers these days are over the top with sweetness and the orange fruit flavors. Anchor completely avoids that with this beer keeping everything subtle and leaving you with an incredibly smooth and drinkable warm weather beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada and 1 other listened to Stouterday Night Live. 35 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for ZeeLander. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Oil Piers Gingerbread Spiced Porter. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Row 2 / Hill 56. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Monterey Beer. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity