Anchor Steam Beer
Anchor Steam is a classic American ale that finds that nice middle group between maltiness and sweetness. It pours a dark amber color with a thin foamy head. On the taste it has a nice dry, bready flavor with some caramel sweetness in the aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 45 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 and 1 other listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Alpine Hoppy Birthday. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Witchfinder. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Shuttle Bunny (8th Anniversary) Double White IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity