Anchor Porter is smooth, sweet, and amazingly complex. There are obvious coffee and chocolate flavors, but some of our tasters found hints of berries as well. This is a very full-bodied, American style porter that is full of flavor. Anchor has been making this beer since 1972 so they must be doing something right!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Erdinger Oktoberfest. 15 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Gnomegang. 59 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Schlafly White Lager. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 listened to Sour Power Hour. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to IPAs East and West. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Jai Alai. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for West Coast IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity