Anchor Porter is smooth, sweet, and amazingly complex. There are obvious coffee and chocolate flavors, but some of our tasters found hints of berries as well. This is a very full-bodied, American style porter that is full of flavor. Anchor has been making this beer since 1972 so they must be doing something right!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 23 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hoppiness Is A Warm Pun. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Gyroscope. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 75 Minute IPA. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for HOPSMACK!. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Stone Enjoy After 07.04.16. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Le Merle. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity