Anchor Porter is smooth, sweet, and amazingly complex. There are obvious coffee and chocolate flavors, but some of our tasters found hints of berries as well. This is a very full-bodied, American style porter that is full of flavor. Anchor has been making this beer since 1972 so they must be doing something right!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Weedwacker. 3 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Blue Boar Pale Ale. 37 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Super Funkadelic Aged in Tequila Barrels with Key Lime. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Brew Free! Or Die IPA. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Christmas Show 2018. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for God Complex Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity