Anchor Porter is smooth, sweet, and amazingly complex. There are obvious coffee and chocolate flavors, but some of our tasters found hints of berries as well. This is a very full-bodied, American style porter that is full of flavor. Anchor has been making this beer since 1972 so they must be doing something right!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Stone Saison. 46 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Round Midnight Belgian White. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for XII Zwolfjahre. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Pepper & Peaches. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Fruitlands - Apricot. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity