Anchor Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2018
Anchor Christmas Ale pours a reddish brown color with thin layer of creamy tan head with tiny bubbles. Aromas of pine hops, toasted malts, and coriander. The flavor is festive, pairing a dark ale with a balance of fresh hops, plum and cranberry. This changes a little bit each year over the past 44 years. 2018 is a great vintage. A great beer for ringing in the new year!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 49 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Lily Ale. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The KrHOPen. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Source Series Apis. 4 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Ninja vs. Unicorn. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to California Grab Bag II. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
The Red Glove
Little Blue Penguin