Anchor Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2018
Anchor Christmas Ale pours a reddish brown color with thin layer of creamy tan head with tiny bubbles. Aromas of pine hops, toasted malts, and coriander. The flavor is festive, pairing a dark ale with a balance of fresh hops, plum and cranberry. This changes a little bit each year over the past 44 years. 2018 is a great vintage. A great beer for ringing in the new year!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Warsteiner Oktoberfest. 42 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to Hop o' The Morning. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Pacific Northwest. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hayburner. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to October Spectacular!. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Epic IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity