Anchor Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2018
Anchor Christmas Ale pours a reddish brown color with thin layer of creamy tan head with tiny bubbles. Aromas of pine hops, toasted malts, and coriander. The flavor is festive, pairing a dark ale with a balance of fresh hops, plum and cranberry. This changes a little bit each year over the past 44 years. 2018 is a great vintage. A great beer for ringing in the new year!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Pilsner Urquell. 1 hour ago
- plarson listened to San Diego Part 2. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Orange County. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Super Session #2. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Biere de Mars. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Island Brewing Company IPA. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Daylight Amber. 7 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Self Destruct. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity