Anchor Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2015
Anchor Merry Christmas and Happy New Year has become the standard for winter ales. Both the label and the recipe differ slightly from year to year and the 2015 does not disappoint. There’s some sweetness and spiciness as many have come to expect, but those seem to be a little more subtle this year. However, there seems to be more dark fruit flavors, perhaps some raisin. We also picked up on some earthy, piney notes, and both black licorice and black pepper. There’s a lot of history and nostalgia with this beer and one we look forward to trying every year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for PranQster. 5 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Citra High. 42 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for It's Complicated Being a Wizard. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity