Anchor Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2015
Anchor Merry Christmas and Happy New Year has become the standard for winter ales. Both the label and the recipe differ slightly from year to year and the 2015 does not disappoint. There’s some sweetness and spiciness as many have come to expect, but those seem to be a little more subtle this year. However, there seems to be more dark fruit flavors, perhaps some raisin. We also picked up on some earthy, piney notes, and both black licorice and black pepper. There’s a lot of history and nostalgia with this beer and one we look forward to trying every year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Birra Nursia Bionda. 56 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Wolf Child Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Grand Hill IPA. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Prinsipia. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Victory Festbier. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity