Anchor Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2015
Anchor Merry Christmas and Happy New Year has become the standard for winter ales. Both the label and the recipe differ slightly from year to year and the 2015 does not disappoint. There's some sweetness and spiciness as many have come to expect, but those seem to be a little more subtle this year. However, there seems to be more dark fruit flavors, perhaps some raisin. We also picked up on some earthy, piney notes, and both black licorice and black pepper. There's a lot of history and nostalgia with this beer and one we look forward to trying every year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 57 minutes ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Samuel Adams Summer Ale. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Blackened Voodoo Lager. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Formless Reflections. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Christmas Special. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Anderson Valley Blood Orange Gose. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity