Anchor Liberty Ale
Liberty Ale was first brewed in 1975 and was one of the very first American IPAs. Remaining largely unchanged since then, by today's standards it is a crisp copper ale with a dry mouthfeel and a great balance of malt and hop characteristics. It pours a very transparent, copper color with a lot of champagne-sized bubbles. This is a great beer for your summer barbecue.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Bruery Terreux Blue BBLs. 15 minutes ago
- dheliker listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Love Child No. 5. 2 hours ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for podcast Oktcovidtest 2020. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Florida Cracker. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tax Holiday (Port Barrel Aged). 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity