Anchor Liberty Ale
Liberty Ale was first brewed in 1975 and was one of the very first American IPAs. Remaining largely unchanged since then, by today's standards it is a crisp copper ale with a dry mouthfeel and a great balance of malt and hop characteristics. It pours a very transparent, copper color with a lot of champagne-sized bubbles. This is a great beer for your summer barbecue.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hop Rod Rye. 10 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 52 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Arete 2016. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Thai Wheat. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Zero Buttons IPA. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Think Tank #17. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium + Ben & Jerry's). 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to No Pumpkins Here. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity