Anchor Liberty Ale
Liberty Ale was first brewed in 1975 and was one of the very first American IPAs. Remaining largely unchanged since then, by today's standards it is a crisp copper ale with a dry mouthfeel and a great balance of malt and hop characteristics. It pours a very transparent, copper color with a lot of champagne-sized bubbles. This is a great beer for your summer barbecue.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for 11th Anniversary Barleywine. 10 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Backroad Vanilla Porter. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to It's a Trappist!. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Gin-Barrel-Aged Tripel. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for The Devil's Invention. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Olympia Beer. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to From the Archives Part 1. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Stout at the Devil