Anchor Liberty Ale
Liberty Ale was first brewed in 1975 and was one of the very first American IPAs. Remaining largely unchanged since then, by today's standards it is a crisp copper ale with a dry mouthfeel and a great balance of malt and hop characteristics. It pours a very transparent, copper color with a lot of champagne-sized bubbles. This is a great beer for your summer barbecue.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Memory Foam. 43 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Betty IPA. 1 hour ago
- Pollyannabanana commented on beer Thirsty Frog Red Ale. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Angelica. 2 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Christmas Show 2018. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Purple Haze. 4 hours ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Infinite Wishes 2017. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Amarilla Gorilla IPA. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity