Anchor Liberty Ale
Liberty Ale was first brewed in 1975 and was one of the very first American IPAs. Remaining largely unchanged since then, by today's standards it is a crisp copper ale with a dry mouthfeel and a great balance of malt and hop characteristics. It pours a very transparent, copper color with a lot of champagne-sized bubbles. This is a great beer for your summer barbecue.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 4 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Lips of Faith - Gratzer. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Viking Space Probe. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Asahi. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Canebrake. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Senorita Horchata Imperial Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity