Anchor Liberty Ale
Liberty Ale was first brewed in 1975 and was one of the very first American IPAs. Remaining largely unchanged since then, by today's standards it is a crisp copper ale with a dry mouthfeel and a great balance of malt and hop characteristics. It pours a very transparent, copper color with a lot of champagne-sized bubbles. This is a great beer for your summer barbecue.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Tart of Darkness. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Stone Ruination 2.0. 1 hour ago
- plarson and 1 other listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Stouterday Night Live. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Vanilla Infused Porter. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for 5 Hop Black IPA. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Pale to the King. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity