Anchor Liberty Ale
Liberty Ale was first brewed in 1975 and was one of the very first American IPAs. Remaining largely unchanged since then, by today's standards it is a crisp copper ale with a dry mouthfeel and a great balance of malt and hop characteristics. It pours a very transparent, copper color with a lot of champagne-sized bubbles. This is a great beer for your summer barbecue.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Big Daddy IPA. 50 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Santa's Private Reserve Ale (2018). 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Erdinger Oktoberfest. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Uppercut IPA. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for The Slowest Drink at the Saddest Bar on the Sunniest Day in the Greatest City. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Chief of Chiefs. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity