Anchor Liberty Ale
Liberty Ale was first brewed in 1975 and was one of the very first American IPAs. Remaining largely unchanged since then, by today's standards it is a crisp copper ale with a dry mouthfeel and a great balance of malt and hop characteristics. It pours a very transparent, copper color with a lot of champagne-sized bubbles. This is a great beer for your summer barbecue.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for California 99 Golden Ale. 35 minutes ago
- snfan13 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Rebel IPA. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Pilsner Urquell. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for La Résistance Sour Ale. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Thirsty Trout Porter. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity