Anchor Liberty Ale
Liberty Ale was first brewed in 1975 and was one of the very first American IPAs. Remaining largely unchanged since then, by today's standards it is a crisp copper ale with a dry mouthfeel and a great balance of malt and hop characteristics. It pours a very transparent, copper color with a lot of champagne-sized bubbles. This is a great beer for your summer barbecue.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 15 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Rod Rye. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Fruit Tramp. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis listened to Hop o' The Morning. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Rosebud Special Ale. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Sister. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to What's My Name Again?. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity