Anchor Liberty Ale
Liberty Ale was first brewed in 1975 and was one of the very first American IPAs. Remaining largely unchanged since then, by today's standards it is a crisp copper ale with a dry mouthfeel and a great balance of malt and hop characteristics. It pours a very transparent, copper color with a lot of champagne-sized bubbles. This is a great beer for your summer barbecue.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Venture Maine IPA. 10 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Paranoids Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Frelser Trippelbock Holy Ale. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Geuze Mariage Parfait 2013. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Anchor Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity