Anchor Liberty Ale
Liberty Ale was first brewed in 1975 and was one of the very first American IPAs. Remaining largely unchanged since then, by today's standards it is a crisp copper ale with a dry mouthfeel and a great balance of malt and hop characteristics. It pours a very transparent, copper color with a lot of champagne-sized bubbles. This is a great beer for your summer barbecue.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Wee Heavy. 15 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Some Pumpkins. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Spaten Oktoberfest. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Oak Aged Saison. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Happy New Beer!. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Stone IPA. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for The Next Episode. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Harvest Wet Hop IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
City of Dreams
Stout at the Devil