Anchor Liberty Ale
Liberty Ale was first brewed in 1975 and was one of the very first American IPAs. Remaining largely unchanged since then, by today's standards it is a crisp copper ale with a dry mouthfeel and a great balance of malt and hop characteristics. It pours a very transparent, copper color with a lot of champagne-sized bubbles. This is a great beer for your summer barbecue.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Big Daddy IPA. 53 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lazy Hazy IPA. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Alligator. 4 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Dynamo Donut Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity