Amstel Light is a decent light beer. It is lightly carbonated but also light on flavor. At just 3.5% ABV there is very little kick, which we guess is the point. If you don't feel like drinking Bud Light or Miller Lite, Amstel is an alternative a lot of places will have. But it's pretty pricey and not much bang for your buck.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Far Out IPA. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Top Cutter IPA. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Orange County. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Sweet Sunny South. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Hazy Shade of Winter. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tropic Haze IPA. 7 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity