Amstel Light is a decent light beer. It is lightly carbonated but also light on flavor. At just 3.5% ABV there is very little kick, which we guess is the point. If you don't feel like drinking Bud Light or Miller Lite, Amstel is an alternative a lot of places will have. But it's pretty pricey and not much bang for your buck.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 8 minutes ago
- plarson listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 54 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Perpetual Haze. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Samuel Adams Honey Queen. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Stars Align. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Scorpius Morchella. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Zonker Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity