Amstel Light is a decent light beer. It is lightly carbonated but also light on flavor. At just 3.5% ABV there is very little kick, which we guess is the point. If you don't feel like drinking Bud Light or Miller Lite, Amstel is an alternative a lot of places will have. But it's pretty pricey and not much bang for your buck.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Bruery Terreux Blue BBLs. 3 minutes ago
- dheliker listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 54 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 59 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Love Child No. 5. 1 hour ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for podcast Oktcovidtest 2020. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Florida Cracker. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tax Holiday (Port Barrel Aged). 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity