American Strong Ale
Seventh Son's American Strong Ale pours a clear amber with a super frothy, four finger white head. Retention is good and leaves nice lacing. The nose is packed with hops. There's some citrus in there somewhere. It tastes similar, but it's malty and slightly creamy up front, ending with some real citrus and pine hop bitterness. It tastes like an IPA. If you try really hard, you can pick up some caramel notes and perhaps a nuttiness as well. Mouthfeel is medium and carbonation also is heavy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for King Sue. 21 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Momo Haze. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Some Pumpkins. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Stone Ruination 2.0. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Exit 3 Blueberry Braggot. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Birra Nursia Bionda. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Pina Agria. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity