American Strong Ale
Seventh Son's American Strong Ale pours a clear amber with a super frothy, four finger white head. Retention is good and leaves nice lacing. The nose is packed with hops. There's some citrus in there somewhere. It tastes similar, but it's malty and slightly creamy up front, ending with some real citrus and pine hop bitterness. It tastes like an IPA. If you try really hard, you can pick up some caramel notes and perhaps a nuttiness as well. Mouthfeel is medium and carbonation also is heavy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Super Funkadelic Aged in Tequila Barrels with Key Lime. 4 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Bruery Terreux Blue BBLs. 59 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Florida Avenue India Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sierra Nevada / Boulevard Terra Incognita. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Snowdrift Vanilla Porter. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Family Values. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap