After going down the path of hopaholism, it is good to come back to a wonderfully balanced imperial pale ale. This honey flavored pale ale tastes like it's brewed with the highest quality ingredients. A main ingredient, organic granola, was the most popular of 1,500 suggestions submitted by fans of the Grateful Dead, the band that inspired this beer. American Beauty is a must-try for any pale ale enthusiast who likes a strong yet subtly sweet beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Red Glove. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Only Echoes Respond. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Portlandia. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Squall IPA. 4 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Winter is Here. 5 hours ago
- snpaulson added a rating for 3.8 Miles. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity