Amarillo Fresh Hop Pale Ale (2016)
This pours a clear, golden color with a ton of tiny bubbles. The head is white and foamy. Taste is bready and dry at first, with more malt than we were expecting. But then the fresh Amarillo hops take over, with a bright, tasty flavor. Hops are floral, earthy, and a little lemony. Medium carbonation with a powdery mouthfeel. Slight bitterness with some lemon or grapefruit in the finish. Really easy drinking and refreshing pale ale - cheers to this year's hop harvest!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Comatose Imperial IPA. 24 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Alpha King. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Hanalei Island IPA. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Erdinger Oktoberfest. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Erdinger Oktoberfest. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Cow Punk IPA. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity