Amarillo Fresh Hop Pale Ale (2016)
This pours a clear, golden color with a ton of tiny bubbles. The head is white and foamy. Taste is bready and dry at first, with more malt than we were expecting. But then the fresh Amarillo hops take over, with a bright, tasty flavor. Hops are floral, earthy, and a little lemony. Medium carbonation with a powdery mouthfeel. Slight bitterness with some lemon or grapefruit in the finish. Really easy drinking and refreshing pale ale - cheers to this year's hop harvest!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Petite Sour Reserva Cassis. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2011). 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Raspberry AF. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Hangar 24 Amarillo Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Cold Press Black. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity