Amarilla Gorilla IPA
Amarilla Gorilla is a clear, golden yellow color with a thin white head and a ton of tiny carbonation bubbles. The hop-forward aroma features pine and candied orange peel. The taste consists of citrus and floral hops with tropical fruit juices like mango and papaya. This is a very hoppy beer that carefully balances the bitterness with the fruity sweetness to maintain a high level of drinkability. It finishes clean with a touch of lemon zest that abbreviates the aftertaste and prevents the bitterness from lingering.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other added a rating for Cougar. 2 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Finial Double IPA. 50 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Breck IPA. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Decadent Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Meowsa!. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for No Chill. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Saint Archer White Ale. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Noble King Hoppy Farmhouse Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity