Amarilla Gorilla IPA
Amarilla Gorilla is a clear, golden yellow color with a thin white head and a ton of tiny carbonation bubbles. The hop-forward aroma features pine and candied orange peel. The taste consists of citrus and floral hops with tropical fruit juices like mango and papaya. This is a very hoppy beer that carefully balances the bitterness with the fruity sweetness to maintain a high level of drinkability. It finishes clean with a touch of lemon zest that abbreviates the aftertaste and prevents the bitterness from lingering.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for The Penske File. 18 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to Some Pumpkins. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Limelight IPA. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mana Wheat. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity