Amarilla Gorilla IPA
Amarilla Gorilla is a clear, golden yellow color with a thin white head and a ton of tiny carbonation bubbles. The hop-forward aroma features pine and candied orange peel. The taste consists of citrus and floral hops with tropical fruit juices like mango and papaya. This is a very hoppy beer that carefully balances the bitterness with the fruity sweetness to maintain a high level of drinkability. It finishes clean with a touch of lemon zest that abbreviates the aftertaste and prevents the bitterness from lingering.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Senor Saison. 19 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Daycation IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Canebrake. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Anchor Liberty Ale. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Allagash Tripel Ale. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Karate Chimp. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity