Amarilla Gorilla IPA
Amarilla Gorilla is a clear, golden yellow color with a thin white head and a ton of tiny carbonation bubbles. The hop-forward aroma features pine and candied orange peel. The taste consists of citrus and floral hops with tropical fruit juices like mango and papaya. This is a very hoppy beer that carefully balances the bitterness with the fruity sweetness to maintain a high level of drinkability. It finishes clean with a touch of lemon zest that abbreviates the aftertaste and prevents the bitterness from lingering.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Double Actuator. 36 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Big Swell IPA. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Beers Up North. 3 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Amstel Light. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Black Noise. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for HOPSMACK!. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity