Alpine Hoppy Birthday
Hoppy Birthday packs in a ton of fresh hop flavor but manages to keep the alcohol level down to a mere 5.25%. It pours an orangish amber color with a little bit of haziness. It has a grassy, fresh hop aroma. The hops come through strongly on the taste with plenty of citrus and pine. It is followed up with a butterscotch sweetness on the aftertaste that balances out the hops quite well and prevents most of the bitterness from lingering. Kick off any birthday celebration with one of these and you'll be off to a good start.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 37 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Highland Oatmeal Porter. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Winter is Here. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Santilli. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Cougar. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Rapturous. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Pok Pok Rhubarb Som Shandy. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity