Alpine Hoppy Birthday
Hoppy Birthday packs in a ton of fresh hop flavor but manages to keep the alcohol level down to a mere 5.25%. It pours an orangish amber color with a little bit of haziness. It has a grassy, fresh hop aroma. The hops come through strongly on the taste with plenty of citrus and pine. It is followed up with a butterscotch sweetness on the aftertaste that balances out the hops quite well and prevents most of the bitterness from lingering. Kick off any birthday celebration with one of these and you'll be off to a good start.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Happy Hops. 6 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Hop Whore Imperial IPA. 38 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Seafarer Kölsch. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Dogfish Head Punkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Out Of Your Gourd Pumpkin Porter. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Three-Eyed Raven. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Alligator. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Thousands of Money. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity