Alpine Hoppy Birthday
Hoppy Birthday packs in a ton of fresh hop flavor but manages to keep the alcohol level down to a mere 5.25%. It pours an orangish amber color with a little bit of haziness. It has a grassy, fresh hop aroma. The hops come through strongly on the taste with plenty of citrus and pine. It is followed up with a butterscotch sweetness on the aftertaste that balances out the hops quite well and prevents most of the bitterness from lingering. Kick off any birthday celebration with one of these and you'll be off to a good start.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Viking Space Probe. 20 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Asahi. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Canebrake. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Senorita Horchata Imperial Porter. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for King Sue. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Momo Haze. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Some Pumpkins. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity