Alpine Hoppy Birthday
Hoppy Birthday packs in a ton of fresh hop flavor but manages to keep the alcohol level down to a mere 5.25%. It pours an orangish amber color with a little bit of haziness. It has a grassy, fresh hop aroma. The hops come through strongly on the taste with plenty of citrus and pine. It is followed up with a butterscotch sweetness on the aftertaste that balances out the hops quite well and prevents most of the bitterness from lingering. Kick off any birthday celebration with one of these and you'll be off to a good start.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for ChoreoGraft. 11 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 52 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for RuinTen Triple IPA (2016). 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Booming Rollers. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Viejo Rojo. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity