Duet is an exceptional IPA and a great representation of the West Coast style. Color is a golden orange with a thin, off-white head. The aroma is bright, hoppy, and inviting. On the taste, it's juicy and very fruit forward. All kinds of fruit: orange, mango, strawberry, pineapple, and apricot, but then you get some resinous pine. Well balanced with some caramel malt sweetness, but definitely on the hoppy side. Creamy yet dry mouthfeel with an extremely clean finish. There's a lingering bitterness, but in a good way. Overall this is an outstanding, juicy, and flavorful IPA that you definitely want to get your hands on!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 37 minutes ago
- spaceman23 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 and 1 other listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Invent the Universe. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Allagash White. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Whirlpool. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Low and Slow. 5 hours ago
- beavwarius added a rating for Oak Aged Saison. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity