Duet is an exceptional IPA and a great representation of the West Coast style. Color is a golden orange with a thin, off-white head. The aroma is bright, hoppy, and inviting. On the taste, it's juicy and very fruit forward. All kinds of fruit: orange, mango, strawberry, pineapple, and apricot, but then you get some resinous pine. Well balanced with some caramel malt sweetness, but definitely on the hoppy side. Creamy yet dry mouthfeel with an extremely clean finish. There's a lingering bitterness, but in a good way. Overall this is an outstanding, juicy, and flavorful IPA that you definitely want to get your hands on!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 23 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Smoke and Mirrors. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to Portlandia. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Think Tank #17. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to LA LA Land. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity