Alpha King pours a light amber copper color that is fairly dark for a Pale Ale. The head is off-white and fluffy. Aroma of both grain and hops and a bit of yeast. Taste has a nice balance of citrus and resinous pine hops along with a semi-sweet malt backbone. Some dark bread and brown sugar or caramel. Medium bodied, well carbonated with lots of mouthcoating. Finishes smooth but with a lingering bitterness that sneaks up at the end. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 20 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Paulaner Oktoberfest Marzen. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Ayinger Oktober Fest-Marzen. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Sam Adams Octoberfest. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer 1516 Kellerbier. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to LA LA Land. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oude Geuze. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Victory Festbier. 3 hours ago
- More Latest Activity