Alpha King pours a light amber copper color that is fairly dark for a Pale Ale. The head is off-white and fluffy. Aroma of both grain and hops and a bit of yeast. Taste has a nice balance of citrus and resinous pine hops along with a semi-sweet malt backbone. Some dark bread and brown sugar or caramel. Medium bodied, well carbonated with lots of mouthcoating. Finishes smooth but with a lingering bitterness that sneaks up at the end. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller added a rating for Storms of Saturn. 4 minutes ago
- lposada listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 6 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Alpine Duet. 34 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 44 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Invasive Species IPA. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Goose Experimental Ale. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 and 1 other added a rating for Wells Banana Bread Beer. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Lemon Drip. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity