Alpha Abstraction vol. 6
Beautiful color, gold to pale amber with a nice haziness. Two fingers of off-white, frothy head with nice retention and lacing. Hoppy aroma of tropical fruit and berry. On the taste, we pick up on variety of hop flavors including berry, melon, mango, papaya, orange and grapefruit. Soft, flaky malt base with a juicy and nectarous mouthfeel. Wow – super flavorful and the 8% is pretty hidden. Wishing we had been able to try the first five versions!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 15 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Funky Pumpkin. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Seizoen. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Fairy Nectar London. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Moxee-Moron. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Seer. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Big Blue Van. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap