Alpers Trout Pale Ale
Alpers Trout pours a crystal clear, light copper color. The head is bright white and wispy. Flavor is bready with some maltiness, with a solid floral and citrus hop profile. There's a noticeable spiciness in the finish, almost like a rye beer. Body is light with a smooth, creamy mouthfeel. This is a very drinkable pale ale and is perfect for all seasons.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2020). 7 minutes ago
- budman1 and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 29 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Enjoy by 4.20 IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for ChocoLatte. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Fort Point (Mosaic Dry Hopped). 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Sour Power Hour. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to The Sierra Nevada Show. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity