Alpers Trout Pale Ale
Alpers Trout pours a crystal clear, light copper color. The head is bright white and wispy. Flavor is bready with some maltiness, with a solid floral and citrus hop profile. There's a noticeable spiciness in the finish, almost like a rye beer. Body is light with a smooth, creamy mouthfeel. This is a very drinkable pale ale and is perfect for all seasons.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 23 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Perpetual Haze. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Samuel Adams Honey Queen. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Stars Align. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Scorpius Morchella. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Zonker Stout. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Stouting Match. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Saint Archer Mosaic IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity