Alleycat Amber Ale
Alleycat pours a cloudy reddish brown color with just a little tan head. The caramel malts are prevalent in the initial taste. This is followed by a citrus hops taste that lingers into the aftertaste with a bit of a citrus tartness that leaves a fairly crisp finish. This is another good offering from Lost Coast with a surprising amount of flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa and 1 other listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 33 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Triforce IPA. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Boom Sauce. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Rogue Paradise Pucker. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Sour Power Hour. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Blind Pig IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity