Alleycat Amber Ale
Alleycat pours a cloudy reddish brown color with just a little tan head. The caramel malts are prevalent in the initial taste. This is followed by a citrus hops taste that lingers into the aftertaste with a bit of a citrus tartness that leaves a fairly crisp finish. This is another good offering from Lost Coast with a surprising amount of flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 25 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Asahi. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Wynona's Big Brown Ale. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Good Guy Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Pelican. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Tocobaga. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lizard People. 6 hours ago
- lauralane listened to No Pumpkins Here. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity