Alleycat Amber Ale
Alleycat pours a cloudy reddish brown color with just a little tan head. The caramel malts are prevalent in the initial taste. This is followed by a citrus hops taste that lingers into the aftertaste with a bit of a citrus tartness that leaves a fairly crisp finish. This is another good offering from Lost Coast with a surprising amount of flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Pine'Hop'Le. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Hexagenia IPA. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Hangar 24 Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Mosaic & Eureka IPA. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to On the Boulevard. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Happy New Beer!. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Reuben's Brews Gose. 7 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Cranberry Quince Berliner Weisse. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity