Alleycat Amber Ale
Alleycat pours a cloudy reddish brown color with just a little tan head. The caramel malts are prevalent in the initial taste. This is followed by a citrus hops taste that lingers into the aftertaste with a bit of a citrus tartness that leaves a fairly crisp finish. This is another good offering from Lost Coast with a surprising amount of flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Far Out IPA. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Top Cutter IPA. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Orange County. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Sweet Sunny South. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Hazy Shade of Winter. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tropic Haze IPA. 7 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity