It is a cloudy, very pale yellow color with a medium fluffy white head. The aroma is yeasty, like uncooked dough. It has a bready, wheat taste with mild citrus notes and a touch of spice in the aftertaste. This is not overly sweet and is a little more dry on the finish than many other white ales. This is a traditional and high quality offering from Allagash.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 23 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for On Fleek. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 2 hours ago
- DadMike added a rating for Brown Angel. 2 hours ago
- beavwarius and 1 other commented on beer Coors Light. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Purple Haze. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Citra High. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Log Yard IPA. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity