It is a cloudy, very pale yellow color with a medium fluffy white head. The aroma is yeasty, like uncooked dough. It has a bready, wheat taste with mild citrus notes and a touch of spice in the aftertaste. This is not overly sweet and is a little more dry on the finish than many other white ales. This is a traditional and high quality offering from Allagash.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 34 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Southern Pecan Nut Brown Ale. 58 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to L.A. Beers. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Dos Equis Amber. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Fort George Fresh IPA. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 7 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for The Fix (2018). 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity