It is a cloudy, very pale yellow color with a medium fluffy white head. The aroma is yeasty, like uncooked dough. It has a bready, wheat taste with mild citrus notes and a touch of spice in the aftertaste. This is not overly sweet and is a little more dry on the finish than many other white ales. This is a traditional and high quality offering from Allagash.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Backroad Vanilla Porter. 47 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to It's a Trappist!. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Gin-Barrel-Aged Tripel. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for The Devil's Invention. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Olympia Beer. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to From the Archives Part 1. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Levadura. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Stout at the Devil