Allagash White is very European in style and is not far off from the Belgian White style that is the basis for these types of beers. It is an extremely cloudy, very pale yellow color with a medium fluffy white head. The aroma is yeasty, like uncooked dough. It has a bready, wheat taste with mild citrus notes and a touch of spice in the aftertaste. This is not overly sweet and is a little more dry on the finish than many other white ales. This is a traditional and high quality offering from Allagash.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to L.A. Beers. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Allagash House Beer. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Sour Power Hour. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for XII Zwölfjahre. 7 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Space Needle Golden IPA. 8 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Bretta Rosé No. 004. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity