It is a cloudy, very pale yellow color with a medium fluffy white head. The aroma is yeasty, like uncooked dough. It has a bready, wheat taste with mild citrus notes and a touch of spice in the aftertaste. This is not overly sweet and is a little more dry on the finish than many other white ales. This is a traditional and high quality offering from Allagash.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Fulton Barrel Aged Proper Porter. 42 minutes ago
- Wildflowers4u commented on beer Two Hearted Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Redemption. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Beer V. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for King Sue. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to It's a Trappist!. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Orange Blossom Blonde Ale. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Focal Banger. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity