It is a cloudy, very pale yellow color with a medium fluffy white head. The aroma is yeasty, like uncooked dough. It has a bready, wheat taste with mild citrus notes and a touch of spice in the aftertaste. This is not overly sweet and is a little more dry on the finish than many other white ales. This is a traditional and high quality offering from Allagash.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 17 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Pliny The Elder. 59 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for The Trinity. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Icelandic Winter Ale (2016). 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Great White. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity