Allagash Tripel Ale
Allagash Tripel seems to be a mainstay of the Belgian style. It pours a hazy light golden color with a bright off-white coarse head that sticks around. Aroma is biscuity and slightly floral with a hint of honey. Taste is pretty standard Belgian - yeasty and bready with a slight sweetness and notes of lemon and coriander, and maybe some clove. It's pretty well balanced with a hop character towards the end that warms without being obnoxious.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 listened to Christmas Show 2018. 49 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 52 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for God Complex Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Cascade Blueberry 2013 Project. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Hopitoulas IPA. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Rare Form (Barrel Aged). 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Racer 5 IPA. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity