Allagash Tripel Ale
Allagash Tripel seems to be a mainstay of the Belgian style. It pours a hazy light golden color with a bright off-white coarse head that sticks around. Aroma is biscuity and slightly floral with a hint of honey. Taste is pretty standard Belgian - yeasty and bready with a slight sweetness and notes of lemon and coriander, and maybe some clove. It's pretty well balanced with a hop character towards the end that warms without being obnoxious.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Goodland Orange Pale Ale. 51 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Smoke and Mirrors. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Seattle Show. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The Devil Went Down To Oregon. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Pelican. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Fat Tire. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity