Allagash Tripel Ale
Allagash Tripel seems to be a mainstay of the Belgian style. It pours a hazy light golden color with a bright off-white coarse head that sticks around. Aroma is biscuity and slightly floral with a hint of honey. Taste is pretty standard Belgian - yeasty and bready with a slight sweetness and notes of lemon and coriander, and maybe some clove. It's pretty well balanced with a hop character towards the end that warms without being obnoxious.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lilith's Brethren. 5 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 32 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Four Seasons Of Mother Earth - Winter. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for AleSchmidt Oktoberfest. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Schlafly White Lager. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Stouting Match. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity