Allagash Tripel Ale
Allagash Tripel seems to be a mainstay of the Belgian style. It pours a hazy light golden color with a bright off-white coarse head that sticks around. Aroma is biscuity and slightly floral with a hint of honey. Taste is pretty standard Belgian - yeasty and bready with a slight sweetness and notes of lemon and coriander, and maybe some clove. It's pretty well balanced with a hop character towards the end that warms without being obnoxious.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Poleeko Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Congress Street IPA. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Freak Parade. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to LA LA Land. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Tell-Tale Tart. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to From the Archives Part 1. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Alaskan Kölsch. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity