Allagash Tripel Ale
Allagash Tripel seems to be a mainstay of the Belgian style. It pours a hazy light golden color with a bright off-white coarse head that sticks around. Aroma is biscuity and slightly floral with a hint of honey. Taste is pretty standard Belgian - yeasty and bready with a slight sweetness and notes of lemon and coriander, and maybe some clove. It's pretty well balanced with a hop character towards the end that warms without being obnoxious.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 listened to What's My Name Again?. 20 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Exit 18 Baltic Porter. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dorado High. 2 hours ago
- lposada listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Great Divide Hercules. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to On the Boulevard. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity