Allagash Tripel Ale
Allagash Tripel seems to be a mainstay of the Belgian style. It pours a hazy light golden color with a bright off-white coarse head that sticks around. Aroma is biscuity and slightly floral with a hint of honey. Taste is pretty standard Belgian - yeasty and bready with a slight sweetness and notes of lemon and coriander, and maybe some clove. It's pretty well balanced with a hop character towards the end that warms without being obnoxious.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Spock It. 5 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Isle Of MaGourdo. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Kitty Kat Blues. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Icelandic Wee Heavy. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for West Coast Red. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Hammerland DIPA. 2 hours ago
- lposada listened to LA LA Land. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Voodoo Doughnut Mango Astronaut Ale. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity