Allagash Tripel Ale
Allagash Tripel seems to be a mainstay of the Belgian style. It pours a hazy light golden color with a bright off-white coarse head that sticks around. Aroma is biscuity and slightly floral with a hint of honey. Taste is pretty standard Belgian - yeasty and bready with a slight sweetness and notes of lemon and coriander, and maybe some clove. It's pretty well balanced with a hop character towards the end that warms without being obnoxious.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Hop Swingers. 26 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Local's Stash: BBA Lawyers, Guns & Money. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Revelation Rye IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Just for Fun. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to L.A. Beers. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Dorado. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Seafarer Kölsch. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity