Allagash Sixteen Counties
Sixteen Counties pours a hazy, copper orange color with solid lacing. Belgian-style aroma with some yeast and spices. On the taste, we get some wheat and bready malt at first - in fact this is made using only malts from Maine. Hops are herbal and floral, but some people might pick up on lemon or grapefruit citrus. Then the flavors transition to a light clove and nutmeg-like spice, with a little sweetness, and a dry finish. Overall this beer tastes great with a balanced combination of yeast, malt, hops, and spices.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Caipirinha. 34 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Unholy Trippel. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for BJ's Brewhouse Blonde. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Saison d'Brett. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Blood Guardian. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Fueled by Gravity. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity