Allagash Sixteen Counties
Sixteen Counties pours a hazy, copper orange color with solid lacing. Belgian-style aroma with some yeast and spices. On the taste, we get some wheat and bready malt at first - in fact this is made using only malts from Maine. Hops are herbal and floral, but some people might pick up on lemon or grapefruit citrus. Then the flavors transition to a light clove and nutmeg-like spice, with a little sweetness, and a dry finish. Overall this beer tastes great with a balanced combination of yeast, malt, hops, and spices.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to Sactown Brews. 48 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for It's Complicated Being a Wizard. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Brownie Double Brown Ale. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Goodland Orange Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Cashmere XPA. 4 hours ago
- Beermonk commented on beer Tribute Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Pterodactyl. 5 hours ago
- Beermonk added a rating for Tribute Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity