Allagash Sixteen Counties
Sixteen Counties pours a hazy, copper orange color with solid lacing. Belgian-style aroma with some yeast and spices. On the taste, we get some wheat and bready malt at first - in fact this is made using only malts from Maine. Hops are herbal and floral, but some people might pick up on lemon or grapefruit citrus. Then the flavors transition to a light clove and nutmeg-like spice, with a little sweetness, and a dry finish. Overall this beer tastes great with a balanced combination of yeast, malt, hops, and spices.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Plum Riot. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Exploring the Vault. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for New Money. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to The Sierra Nevada Show. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Can't Stop Juicin'. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Round Midnight Belgian White. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity