Allagash Sixteen Counties
Sixteen Counties pours a hazy, copper orange color with solid lacing. Belgian-style aroma with some yeast and spices. On the taste, we get some wheat and bready malt at first - in fact this is made using only malts from Maine. Hops are herbal and floral, but some people might pick up on lemon or grapefruit citrus. Then the flavors transition to a light clove and nutmeg-like spice, with a little sweetness, and a dry finish. Overall this beer tastes great with a balanced combination of yeast, malt, hops, and spices.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for IPA 395. 59 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to The Haze Craze of the IPA. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 listened to From the Archives Part 1. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to What's My Name Again?. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Ripe IPA. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other listened to Beers Up North. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Rebel Rider Session IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity