Allagash Sixteen Counties
Sixteen Counties pours a hazy, copper orange color with solid lacing. Belgian-style aroma with some yeast and spices. On the taste, we get some wheat and bready malt at first - in fact this is made using only malts from Maine. Hops are herbal and floral, but some people might pick up on lemon or grapefruit citrus. Then the flavors transition to a light clove and nutmeg-like spice, with a little sweetness, and a dry finish. Overall this beer tastes great with a balanced combination of yeast, malt, hops, and spices.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Oak Aged Saison. 6 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Island Brewing Company Blonde Ale. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Old Fashioned Lemonade IPA. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Ellison Tiramisu Stout. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for 60 Days Dry Aged Stout. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Deadly Combination: Nelson + Mosaic. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for The Brew Bitch IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity