Allagash Sixteen Counties
Sixteen Counties pours a hazy, copper orange color with solid lacing. Belgian-style aroma with some yeast and spices. On the taste, we get some wheat and bready malt at first – in fact this is made using only malts from Maine. Hops are herbal and floral, but some people might pick up on lemon or grapefruit citrus. Then the flavors transition to a light clove and nutmeg-like spice, with a little sweetness, and a dry finish. Overall this beer tastes great with a balanced combination of yeast, malt, hops, and spices.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snpaulson added a rating for 3.8 Miles. 2 minutes ago
- Vette432 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 42 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Juice IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hoppiness Is A Warm Pun. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Blonde De L'Enfer (25th Anniversary Beer). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity