Allagash Sixteen Counties
Sixteen Counties pours a hazy, copper orange color with solid lacing. Belgian-style aroma with some yeast and spices. On the taste, we get some wheat and bready malt at first - in fact this is made using only malts from Maine. Hops are herbal and floral, but some people might pick up on lemon or grapefruit citrus. Then the flavors transition to a light clove and nutmeg-like spice, with a little sweetness, and a dry finish. Overall this beer tastes great with a balanced combination of yeast, malt, hops, and spices.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Breck IPA. 26 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Decadent Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Meowsa!. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for No Chill. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Saint Archer White Ale. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Noble King Hoppy Farmhouse Ale. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Lupulin River. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Whirlpool. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity