Allagash Sixteen Counties
Sixteen Counties pours a hazy, copper orange color with solid lacing. Belgian-style aroma with some yeast and spices. On the taste, we get some wheat and bready malt at first - in fact this is made using only malts from Maine. Hops are herbal and floral, but some people might pick up on lemon or grapefruit citrus. Then the flavors transition to a light clove and nutmeg-like spice, with a little sweetness, and a dry finish. Overall this beer tastes great with a balanced combination of yeast, malt, hops, and spices.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 46 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Davy Brown Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Seattle Show. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Operation IPA Overload. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Wizard Burial Ground 2017. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity