Allagash House Beer
Allagash House Beer is a light Belgian-style ale that is only available at the brewery. It pours a slightly hazy, golden straw color with a thin, bubbly head, but one that sticks around. The aroma is really nice and inviting with Belgian yeast, fruit, and perhaps some clove or pepper. Taste has some yeast and light bread and doughy malt flavors. Hops are subtle but still noticeable, providing some citrus and pine flavors. Light bodied but well carbonated with a dry mouthfeel. This has a clean finish that is both crisp and refreshing. On its own this is an exceptional beer, but it would also serve as the perfect warm up beer before you jump into the stronger beers from Allagash.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 listened to L.A.I.P.As. 34 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning listened to California Grab Bag II. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Seattle Show. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Dorado High. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for 22nd Crooked Line Birthday Suit. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Isle Of MaGourdo. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Plum Riot. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity