Allagash House Beer
Allagash House Beer is a light Belgian-style ale that is only available at the brewery. It pours a slightly hazy, golden straw color with a thin, bubbly head, but one that sticks around. The aroma is really nice and inviting with Belgian yeast, fruit, and perhaps some clove or pepper. Taste has some yeast and light bread and doughy malt flavors. Hops are subtle but still noticeable, providing some citrus and pine flavors. Light bodied but well carbonated with a dry mouthfeel. This has a clean finish that is both crisp and refreshing. On its own this is an exceptional beer, but it would also serve as the perfect warm up beer before you jump into the stronger beers from Allagash.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to On the Boulevard. 56 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sum'r Summer Ale. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Sanctification. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Flock Wave Unfiltered Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for BORIS The Crusher Reserve. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Sactown Brews. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Alpers Trout Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Melvin IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity