Allagash House Beer
Allagash House Beer is a light Belgian-style ale that is only available at the brewery. It pours a slightly hazy, golden straw color with a thin, bubbly head, but one that sticks around. The aroma is really nice and inviting with Belgian yeast, fruit, and perhaps some clove or pepper. Taste has some yeast and light bread and doughy malt flavors. Hops are subtle but still noticeable, providing some citrus and pine flavors. Light bodied but well carbonated with a dry mouthfeel. This has a clean finish that is both crisp and refreshing. On its own this is an exceptional beer, but it would also serve as the perfect warm up beer before you jump into the stronger beers from Allagash.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for IPA 395. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to The Haze Craze of the IPA. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 listened to From the Archives Part 1. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to What's My Name Again?. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Ripe IPA. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other listened to Beers Up North. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Rebel Rider Session IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity