Allagash House Beer
Allagash House Beer is a light Belgian-style ale that is only available at the brewery. It pours a slightly hazy, golden straw color with a thin, bubbly head, but one that sticks around. The aroma is really nice and inviting with Belgian yeast, fruit, and perhaps some clove or pepper. Taste has some yeast and light bread and doughy malt flavors. Hops are subtle but still noticeable, providing some citrus and pine flavors. Light bodied but well carbonated with a dry mouthfeel. This has a clean finish that is both crisp and refreshing. On its own this is an exceptional beer, but it would also serve as the perfect warm up beer before you jump into the stronger beers from Allagash.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 45 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Latitude 33 Blood Orange IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Everyone Gose Mad. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Starburst IPA. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Christmas Show 2018. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity