Allagash House Beer
Allagash House Beer is a light Belgian-style ale that is only available at the brewery. It pours a slightly hazy, golden straw color with a thin, bubbly head, but one that sticks around. The aroma is really nice and inviting with Belgian yeast, fruit, and perhaps some clove or pepper. Taste has some yeast and light bread and doughy malt flavors. Hops are subtle but still noticeable, providing some citrus and pine flavors. Light bodied but well carbonated with a dry mouthfeel. This has a clean finish that is both crisp and refreshing. On its own this is an exceptional beer, but it would also serve as the perfect warm up beer before you jump into the stronger beers from Allagash.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 23 minutes ago
- Diesel5 listened to Some Pumpkins. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Limelight IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mana Wheat. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Love Buzz Saison. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity