This beer is a worldwide collaboration for a cause, brewed to support hospitality professionals that have been impacted due to COVID-19. Over 800 breweries have made this beer in 2020, but this is the original from Other Half, which really spearheaded this project. Color is cloudy, golden yellow with a three-finger thick, foamy head. Aroma has both citrus and tropical fruit but it’s fairly reserved. The taste is citrus dominated, with fresh notes of lemon, tangerine, orange and a bit of tropical fruit. Flavors are bright and zesty. The malts are smooth and soft, probably with oats and wheat. Mouthfeel is delicate, with a body that is super drinkable for an IPA in that you could easily have multiple of these. Simple but good, this is a beer that everyone could enjoy, which was part of the point here. Other Half created the base recipe and wanted something that could easily be made by others with readily available ingredients. The result is an excellent beer with a great purpose behind it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 27 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bright. 2 hours ago
- lposada listened to Ho Ho Holly Jolly Christmas Beers. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Vanishing Point Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- budman1 and 1 other added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to California Grab Bag. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity