All the Hops
Deep gold in color, somewhat cloudy, with two fingers of white, creamy head. Hop-forward aroma with mostly stone fruit and citrus. Taste is smooth, with more of those hoppy flavors, like mango, guava, orange, and nectarine or peach. Light bitterness, and well-balanced with a good malt backbone. Mouthfeel is juicy and soft, with a medium body. Smooth and enjoyable NE-style IPA from Tombstone, Arizona.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Stout at the Devil. 7 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Winter is Here. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Southern Woodpile Foeder Bier. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Dorado. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for 805. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Galaxy Crush. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity