Pours a mostly transparent, golden, amber color. Creamy, off white head with some good lacing on the glass. Aroma is fruity, with citrus and pine coming through. The taste, much like the appearance, is very West Coast in style, with lots of citrus and pine continuation from the nose. Dry and slightly metallic mouthfeel. Medium body and nicely carbonated. Finish is mildly bitter with some grapefruit citrus and a lingering bite. Overall, this is a solid West Coast style IPA that hits the scene at a time when hazy, juicy IPAs are all the rage.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Celebration Ale (2018). 12 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Blueberry Boyfriend. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Peanut Butter Latte. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lifted Embargo IPA. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to It's a Trappist!. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Blue Love. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Reuben's Mosaic Crush. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Hop Whore Imperial IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity