Pours a mostly transparent, golden, amber color. Creamy, off white head with some good lacing on the glass. Aroma is fruity, with citrus and pine coming through. The taste, much like the appearance, is very West Coast in style, with lots of citrus and pine continuation from the nose. Dry and slightly metallic mouthfeel. Medium body and nicely carbonated. Finish is mildly bitter with some grapefruit citrus and a lingering bite. Overall, this is a solid West Coast style IPA that hits the scene at a time when hazy, juicy IPAs are all the rage.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Capitulation. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Summer Solstice. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jubel 2015. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Naja Imperial Red IPA. 7 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Supplication. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity