Pours a mostly transparent, golden, amber color. Creamy, off white head with some good lacing on the glass. Aroma is fruity, with citrus and pine coming through. The taste, much like the appearance, is very West Coast in style, with lots of citrus and pine continuation from the nose. Dry and slightly metallic mouthfeel. Medium body and nicely carbonated. Finish is mildly bitter with some grapefruit citrus and a lingering bite. Overall, this is a solid West Coast style IPA that hits the scene at a time when hazy, juicy IPAs are all the rage.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for It's Complicated Being a Wizard. 49 minutes ago
- budman1 listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 5 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for F* Cancer IPA. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity