Pours a mostly transparent, golden, amber color. Creamy, off white head with some good lacing on the glass. Aroma is fruity, with citrus and pine coming through. The taste, much like the appearance, is very West Coast in style, with lots of citrus and pine continuation from the nose. Dry and slightly metallic mouthfeel. Medium body and nicely carbonated. Finish is mildly bitter with some grapefruit citrus and a lingering bite. Overall, this is a solid West Coast style IPA that hits the scene at a time when hazy, juicy IPAs are all the rage.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for 3 Best Friends Coffee Vanilla Lager. 43 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Firestone Velvet Mocha Merlin. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Heady Topper. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Big Daddy IPA. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hennepin. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity