Alhambra Reserva 1925
We were told the Spanish are exceedingly proud of this beer - it's definitely their pride and joy. And not without reason, because it's a really drinkable, decent lager. It pours very clear and amber with a thick head. The aroma is caramelly and malty. The flavors are clear and simple with a grainy, malty lager flavor that's not overpowering but isn't really subtle either. At 6.4% it masks the alcohol well with a touch of hop bitterness on the finish. If you're a lager fan, give this one a try.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 14 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Create-A-Potato. 16 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 37 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Collaboration No. 6 Barrel Aged Blend. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for El Sully. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 8. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Pop-Up Session IPA. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Lupulin River. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity