Alhambra Reserva 1925
We were told the Spanish are exceedingly proud of this beer - it's definitely their pride and joy. And not without reason, because it's a really drinkable, decent lager. It pours very clear and amber with a thick head. The aroma is caramelly and malty. The flavors are clear and simple with a grainy, malty lager flavor that's not overpowering but isn't really subtle either. At 6.4% it masks the alcohol well with a touch of hop bitterness on the finish. If you're a lager fan, give this one a try.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 20 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Olympia Beer. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming listened to It's a Trappist!. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Black Rajah. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to LA LA Land. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Alaskan Summer Ale. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Charlatan. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity