Alhambra Reserva 1925
We were told the Spanish are exceedingly proud of this beer - it's definitely their pride and joy. And not without reason, because it's a really drinkable, decent lager. It pours very clear and amber with a thick head. The aroma is caramelly and malty. The flavors are clear and simple with a grainy, malty lager flavor that's not overpowering but isn't really subtle either. At 6.4% it masks the alcohol well with a touch of hop bitterness on the finish. If you're a lager fan, give this one a try.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to Beaver State Brews. 25 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Citrus Wheat Beer. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Hitched on Haze. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Weedwacker. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity