Alhambra Reserva 1925
We were told the Spanish are exceedingly proud of this beer - it's definitely their pride and joy. And not without reason, because it's a really drinkable, decent lager. It pours very clear and amber with a thick head. The aroma is caramelly and malty. The flavors are clear and simple with a grainy, malty lager flavor that's not overpowering but isn't really subtle either. At 6.4% it masks the alcohol well with a touch of hop bitterness on the finish. If you're a lager fan, give this one a try.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 42 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other listened to From the Archives Part 1. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Piraat Ale. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Consecration. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity