Alhambra Reserva 1925
We were told the Spanish are exceedingly proud of this beer - it's definitely their pride and joy. And not without reason, because it's a really drinkable, decent lager. It pours very clear and amber with a thick head. The aroma is caramelly and malty. The flavors are clear and simple with a grainy, malty lager flavor that's not overpowering but isn't really subtle either. At 6.4% it masks the alcohol well with a touch of hop bitterness on the finish. If you're a lager fan, give this one a try.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for DDH Blissful Ignorance. 4 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer God Complex Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Pistachio Cream Ale. 1 hour ago
- budman1 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Redemption. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Sanctification. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity