Alhambra Reserva 1925
We were told the Spanish are exceedingly proud of this beer - it's definitely their pride and joy. And not without reason, because it's a really drinkable, decent lager. It pours very clear and amber with a thick head. The aroma is caramelly and malty. The flavors are clear and simple with a grainy, malty lager flavor that's not overpowering but isn't really subtle either. At 6.4% it masks the alcohol well with a touch of hop bitterness on the finish. If you're a lager fan, give this one a try.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Maduro. 49 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Solis Occasus. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Triple Berry Shake. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Pumpkin Spice Milk Stout. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2019). 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to The Haze Craze of the IPA. 7 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Meowsa!. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity