AleSchmidt pours a medium amber color with one finger of off-white, bubbly head. Aroma of toasted malt. Taste is similar with dark bread and toasted malt flavors, along with plenty of caramel and brown sugar sweetness. Earthy, floral hops but those take a back seat to all the malt-forward flavors. Medium body for the style. Mouthfeel is clean with above average carbonation. Finishes smooth with a long lasting cola-like tingle. Prost!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Mikkeller Beer Geek Cocoa Shake. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Ten Fidy. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Squatters Juicy IPA. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for 5 Lb Sledge Hammer. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Strawberry Milkshake IPA. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bee Line. 7 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rogue American Amber Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity