AleSchmidt pours a medium amber color with one finger of off-white, bubbly head. Aroma of toasted malt. Taste is similar with dark bread and toasted malt flavors, along with plenty of caramel and brown sugar sweetness. Earthy, floral hops but those take a back seat to all the malt-forward flavors. Medium body for the style. Mouthfeel is clean with above average carbonation. Finishes smooth with a long lasting cola-like tingle. Prost!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Founders CBS (Canadian Breakfast Stout) 2017. 42 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Zywiec Porter 1881. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Here Comes the Reaper. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for What Hath God Wrought. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Chuck-Amok. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Oskar Blues IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Alhambra Reserva 1925. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity