AleSchmidt pours a medium amber color with one finger of off-white, bubbly head. Aroma of toasted malt. Taste is similar with dark bread and toasted malt flavors, along with plenty of caramel and brown sugar sweetness. Earthy, floral hops but those take a back seat to all the malt-forward flavors. Medium body for the style. Mouthfeel is clean with above average carbonation. Finishes smooth with a long lasting cola-like tingle. Prost!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller added a rating for LagerHosen. 22 minutes ago
- jhmiller and 1 other listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 46 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for El Jeffe American Wheat. 55 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for The Devil's Invention. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Apotheosis. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Füry Kölsch. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Colonel Toby. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity