Alaskan Winter Ale
This is a malty winter ale that warms the belly on those cold, dark, Alaskan nights. It has subtle overtones of the spruce Christmas tree flavor which is balanced with some toasted malts. Maybe not the most well-balanced of all the winter beers, but a pretty good effort.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Kirin Ichiban. 14 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Size 7 IPA. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to Stouterday Night Live. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Kushetka Imperial Stout. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Santa's Little Helper with Coffee & Cacao (2018). 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Espress-O-Boros. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Black Phoenix. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Vanilla Sky. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity