Alaskan Winter Ale
This is a malty winter ale that warms the belly on those cold, dark, Alaskan nights. It has subtle overtones of the spruce Christmas tree flavor which is balanced with some toasted malts. Maybe not the most well-balanced of all the winter beers, but a pretty good effort.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 32 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Ellie's Brown Ale. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Wheatwine (2018). 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Half Hitch. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Velocity of Light. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Mirror Universe. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Fresh Out the Oven v6. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity